September 18 – 21
Ordination with Joan Hunter Ministries
Purpose of Ordination
“You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.” Matthew 5:14-16
You must take your light – the healing power of God beyond the 4 walls of the church and into the 4 corners of the earth. Joan Hunter Ministries can equip you to do just that!
How do we do that? By:
- helping you open your eyes to see the needs around you
- teaching you how to be effective in prayers and action
- giving you a proven process to be effective and have an impact
We will give you the words to say, the words to pray and the confidence to step out and share Jesus everywhere you go!
What does being ordained mean?
- Recognize and confirm that an individual has been called by God to the ministry
- Acknowledge that the individual has undergone a period of discernment
- Receive training related to this calling
- Authorizes that individual to take on the responsibility of ministering to the 4 corners of the earth
What you will learn
- opening your eyes to see the needs around you
- teaching you how to be effective in prayers and action
- giving you a proven process to be effective in the healing ministry
- building/developing your ministry
- expanding support of your ministry
abilities through Ordination
As a legally ordained minister you can:
- Perform wedding ceremonies. Some states or counties may require local registration before conducting a wedding
- Share your personal religious beliefs with others
- Qualify for tax free status as religious order
- Lead, (even create your own) religious ceremonies and rites
- Legally ordained member of the clergy
- Open a church to spread the fellowship of believers
- Visit prisons to bring hope and faith to those within
- Conduct funeral ceremonies
Ordination Application Costs Cover:
- Application Submission
- Background Check
- Verification of Recommendations
- Three Lunches and One Dinner
- Ordination Graduation DVD
- Professional Headshots in Three Poses
- Group Graduation Picture
- Individual Graduation Picture with Joan Hunter
- Wallet Size Credential Card
- Ordination Certification
Upon application approval, you become eligible to apply the 4 Corners Alliance Network.
Ordination Required Materials Include:
- Healing Starts Now! Manual (Book)
- Healing the Heart (Book)
- Power to Heal (Book)
- Healing the Whole Man Handbook (Book)
- Freedom Beyond Comprehension (Book)
- Covering the Basics (Book)
- Miracle Maintenance (Book)
- Healing Starts Now! Advanced Teaching 12 Hour DVD Set
Complete Healing School with Ordination:
A total of ten powerful sessions with training and equipping relevant to your Ordination and next steps in ministry. This is offered in Tomball (NW Houston), Texas twice a year.
Wednesday 3 PM – Check In & Graduation Photo Sessions
Thursday – Saturday
10 AM, 2 PM and 7 PM
Saturday 7 PM – Ordination Graduation Ceremony
Order Your Package
Complete Required Materials Package for Ordination.
Be sure to read and watch all of the materials before attending Ordination as well as turn in your Pre-Ordination Review. Completion of all requirements must be met before you can receive you Ordination Certificate. You will not have time during the Ordination Conference to complete any unmet requirements.
$25 Gift Coupon to be used during the conference if all paperwork/fees are in the office by this date
Deadline to have all paperwork/fees into the office to avoid a $100 late fee
Last day to have all paperwork/fees turned in (including the $100 late fee) to be accepted for Fall Ordination
To Apply for OrdinationDownload, complete, and submit the application forms below.
You may send your application in by:
Mail: Joan Hunter Ministries
PO Box 111
Tomball, TX 77377-0111
For assistance: 281-789-7500
APLICACION DE OREDENACION
What Ordination Graduates are saying...
I am Ordained and am a 4 Corners Alliance member. I have been with Joan to Israel, Switzerland, Ireland, India and to several locations in the US. Each time I listen to her message and watch her minister to the sick, she encourages me. One of the highlights in my life was in Dublin, Ireland when I had the privilege to pray for a woman that had been deaf since she was a child regain her hear in Jesus name. Being with her on ministry trips is a real blessing.Jack Fairservice
My life is completely different after meeting Joan Hunter. I had never before heard teachings on healing like I have learned from her. The Lord has truly given her revelation to help bring health and freedom. My mind is renewed, my marriage is stronger and we are now out of debt. I had never before thought about our finances needing healing as much as our bodies and minds before hearing Joan teach. Being ordained through her ministry and becoming an Alliance member are some of the best things to happen to me.Karrie Manning
The Lord gave me two words at the end of 2016, ”Divine Alignment.” I was introduced to Joan Hunter Ministries in 2017. I was certified in Healing School first then returned and was Ordained in April of 2018 and became of 4 Corner Alliance. Joan has inspired me as a writer, prophet and Apostle leader. Her godly example has taught me to serve, align, love and decree. I look forward to learning more from Joan and partnering with a ministry that demonstrates the love, power, and word of God!Audra Price
4 Corners Alliance
4 Corners Alliance is a global network of believers who are ordained by Joan Hunter Ministries. This is an annual membership that is only available to those who have complete their Ordination with Joan Hunter Ministries.
Members have aligned and submitted themselves or their ministry to the apostolic covering provided by this ministry. This is a powerful relationship that can help guide your steps no matter what phase of life you or your ministry are in. Spiritual alignment and covering are essential in these end times. You may already have a pastoral covering, but I want to encourage you to have an apostolic covering.
I am an Apostle with an apostolic covering and accountability through fellow apostles. I firmly believe in apostolic coverings and all the blessings that it brings from the fivefold ministry. Pastors, prophets, evangelists, teachers and lay people have joined the 4 Corners Alliance and they see God move in every area of their lives and ministries like never before. When you join the Alliance, I believe you will receive an increased anointing and you will see more healing, signs and wonders!
The Alliance members are a supportive group of believers who walk in relationship, communication, and ministry with Joan Hunter Ministries. Members are sent out (as their availability permits) on my behalf to pray and minister with people who call the ministry asking me to come and pray for them. I consider it an honor to serve as your apostolic covering. You are truly the hands and feet of Jesus being extended from our ministry.
Alliance members see a greater increase in their ministry abilities, knowledge, and results. Many members are reporting increase in their finances, speaking dates, ministry results, and numerous other blessings.
Standing with you,
Benefits for Alliance Members
This is a network membership. It requires yearly renewal in order to maintain the benefits of membership.
- Anointing impartation when becoming an Alliance Member
- Ability to ask Joan Hunter and the ministry Board of Directors questions when seeking Godly counsel
- Ability to pray as part of the ministry team while at services with Joan Hunter
- A Member’s Only Pin to wear when ministering or at services with Joan Hunter
- Certificate of Membership mailed to you
- Exclusive 15% discount on ministry resources
- Exclusive access to the Alliance Facebook Group
- Early access to services at 4 Corners Conferences Center/Joan Hunter Ministries
- Reduced registration for events at 4 Corners Conference Center/Joan Hunter Ministries
- Free live streaming of all Joan Hunter Ministries conferences (you will not pay the conference fee for streaming)
- Free or discounted rates on webinars from Joan Hunter Ministries
Become a Member
During Ordination, there is a special anointing service led by Joan Hunter and she prays and prophesies over each individual as led by the Holy Spirit. It is one of the most powerful and inspirational moments during Ordination.
As this Saturday afternoon session of Ordination begins, Joan calls up the current Alliance members who are there volunteering and serving the new Ordination Graduates. They stand behind each of the new Alliance Members as a display of the support found in the Network Membership. They stand behind and with those who are joining the Network. Some of the greatest friendship and relationships are among our Alliance Members.
Applying to join the Network closes on Saturday afternoon of each Ordination weekend. The anointing service is specifically for those joining the Alliance.
If you are unable or unsure of joining the 4 Corners Alliance while attending Ordination, you can contact the ministry or apply online at a later date. The Saturday afternoon session of Ordination is the only opportunity for the anointing service for Alliance Members.
Single Member Sign Up: $200
Single Member Renewal: $100/annually
Joint Member/Ministry Sign Up: $200
Joint Member/Ministry Renewal: $125/annually
How can we help you take the next step to Ordination and joining the 4 Corners Alliance Network? Email the ministry or contact the Ordination & Alliance Director at 281-789-7500.
Joan Hunter Ministries (DBA), Hearts 4 Him, Inc. is a registered 501(C) (3) Non-Profit Organization (EIN 75-2906407)
Joan Hunter Ministries | 4 Corner Conference Center
130 Agg Rd | Tomball, TX 77375
PO Box 111 | Tomball, TX 77377